Valentina gets ready for summer with her brand new beauty brand

La Tienda de Valentina, born in 2015 and really popular nowadays due to the trendy garments and low cost prices, surprises us this summer with a new makeup line: Valentina Beauty. Keep reading!

The brand captivated our hearts online with nice trendy clothes and laidback outfits for your daily life. Well, and the prices, of course! After that, I fell harder when they started to show people all the outfits in real bodies, because honestly, it's not always easy to buy online when all the images you have are from a super cute girl that seems to be a Greek goddess –or, at least, a Greek column! Specially, taking into account I'm fun size–.

But obviously, there are always skeptics: "yeah, these outfits look good but I'm not sure about the sizes... I'd rather to go to the store and try...". And bingo! They opened a store in the shopping heart of Madrid, calle Fuencarral –although is not the only one, they have 2 more in Valencia and Elche, Southeastern Spain–.

© La Tienda de Valentina
And now... what? Well, they give us more! Check their brand new makeup collection, that features lovely eye-face palettes and colorful lipsticks perfect for this summer.

The collection includes two palettes with three eye shadows, a highlighter and a blush each; four long-lasting lipsticks, and four matt liquid lipsticks. And last but not least, they launched brushes as well, so you can have it all.

Talking about prices, maybe this collection is not as inexpensive as their clothing collection; the price range is similar to Nyx Cosmetics' prices, which is not bad at all neither, I should admit.

© La tienda de Valentina
Personally, my fav items are the eye-face palette Ladies’ Night because I think is pretty versatile. Even though they called it "night", I find the colors usable 24/7, depending on how you combine them. My favorite liquid lipstick is the Summer Sunset, a coral red shade that will look amazing on tanned skin, and I also love the long-lasting lipstick Naked Nude, I think that shade is a must for any season and occasion.

Just in case you're reading me from Europe or overseas, they only ship to Spain –and islands– by now, but if you're planning to come to my city, this is the address you can find the store if you want to sneak a peek.

And if there's anything else you can share, I'm always down for a chat! Leave a comment below or find me in Facebook and Instagram. See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Copyright © Trendy and Wild | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com